This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate

Alex mutters "I've said the same thing." then chuckles. "If you want..we can go and you can tour our headquarters.

Rob

Johnny V nods. "I can show you the jets.." he grins.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Go? Is it close?" Her shock gives way to a small sneeze she's been holding.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Kate

"Not really..but our friend here can take care of that." Alexis nods to the feline.

The feline disappears, and reappears half way across the room instantly.

Alex chuckles. "She is a teleporter, and can carry people with her when she wishes*
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

"Wouldn't even know where to begin. Innate flight's part of my package. It's just hard to control, since I have to split my focus. I managed about 200 MPH once up in the mountains, and I think I could go a lot faster, but like I said, control problems." He pauses there a moment. "I thought you people would have had all this on record somewhere, judging from how you showed up."
          » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

Rob

"Well the old man knows powers, but he is not here of course. I don't know what he might know, he tells me to go try to recruit you...that is what I do."

Comment

That gets a blink and then a quick head shake. "Uh...that's probably not going to work too well." There's another sniffle.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Kate

"Allergies? Well she doesn't actually have to touch you, she can't move anybody unwilling without contact, but if they are willing she only has to be within one hundred feet"

Comment

"Oh." Another pause before she nods. "All right then..."
                  My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

"So, what, we just wait for him to show up?"
                    » Horse Words «·» Roleplaying Stuff «

Comment

About that time four people appear out of nowhere, one of which seems to be in partial shock ((This would be Kate..but since the player is not currently here..))

Johnny laughs and points to the guy. "That would be the boss man."

Comment

Augusta slips a hand into her purse thinking, Okay, baton and phone. I have them both... She grabs her phone, wakes it up and dials 911, but doesn't yet hit "send," as she passes the baton to her other hand. A single flick of the wrist and it will snap out full-length into a nasty little weapon...

"Hey! HEY!! What's the problem here?"

Shit... and it's not even tourist season yet. It's too early in the year for people to be acting this weird.
                        Drive it like it's a county car.

Comment

The guy Johnny points to turns to the two felines. "Girls Samantha Smith, I believe it is time to send somebody to visit her. You two might be perfect, but please be careful. Make sure she is the only one who sees you, we want to avoid trouble if we can.."

Alexis blinks and looks at Alex like he has lost his mind. "They draw trouble to them more then any one hundred other people I know!"

Alex nods "Yes, but I believe that Samantha might respond to them more then any other of the group."

Kit and Kat nod, and without a sound just vanish.

Meanwhile...

Samantha is working on a canine that had been the victim of a hit and run. One of the other people walk in looking kind of pale. "Samantha..you have .. visitors outside..

Comment

In a house just outside the city of Seattle:
                            Ananda tried to tell herself that this was just like any other thing, like when she moved to go to University (before her parents moved to her). But it wasn't. There was the card in her hand. There was still the notes her father took from the meeting.
                            There was also nerves. Her mother cried at random times, and said that she was "so proud of her little Scooter." Of course the nickname lightened the tears, but still. "Cancelling" the resumes she'd spent so long on was, of course, awkward, but it was helped by her parents helping out.
                            The bags that her parents packed (okay, so mostly her father) didn't look any different than the ones she packed, but she knew that her dad treated it like she was going to the ends of the earth, and actually got her a computer-- usually she just used the one in the living room. Most of her clothes were packed in a larger suitcase with wheels-- honestly, she could fit in the damn thing-- and only a few of her most favorite books were packed in a backpack, sixteen of them. Oldschool, sure, but that's the way it was with stuff like grammar. She was told to wait out in the back yard, so she was, at eight on a Wednesday morning, sipping her coffee and sitting on the swinging bench, Ugly's delicate head in her lap. She'd miss the Borzoi-Setter-Something-else cross.
                            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Augusta

Somebody sees the weapon, and for some reason you may never be sure of yells "Shoot it's the cops, lets get out of here!" the group disperses..

The guy that pushed the female does look back at them and say "This is NOT over"

The big guy seems to calm down..and a soft voice is heard in Augusta's head.."Thank you..normally I can convince Quake to remain calm, but when it comes to me he is very over protective. I am Whisper...I am sorry I must talk to you like this, but my voice ... causes problems."

The two approach and the big guy turns to the girl "Pretty lady one we need talk to?"

Whisper nods.

Comment

"Hmmm...what?" Samantha asks, looking up as she finishes checking the dog's vitals. "Who would come visit me?" She mused under her breath.
                                https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

Working...
                                X