X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remember Not To Pee On The Alamo

http://time.com/63597/remember-not-t...amo/?hpt=hp_t4

MOD EDIT: A man is sentenced to jail after peeing on the limestone facade of the Alamo shrine.
    Last edited by Dave1982; 04-16-2014, 02:45 PM. Reason: you need to put a description in the body of the post.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Dude got off light IMHO. Peeing on the Alamo down there is right up there with tugging on Superman's cape.

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
      Dude got off light IMHO. Peeing on the Alamo down there is right up there with tugging on Superman's cape.
      Either way, urine trouble.
      "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth dendawg View Post
        ... right up there with tugging on Superman's cape.
        Or even messing around with Jim.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Again?

Will people please stop peeing on one of our most iconic state landmarks? Thanks.
          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

I'm surprised that's not a capital offense.
            - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Apparently, the guy didn't read the classic "Rules for Visiting Texas".

One of which is, in part, " If you visit the Alamo, take your hat off and be properly humble, or we'll kick your @$$."
              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

A bit of fun info about the area near The Alamo. About 3 blocks from there is a HUGE gay dance club. :-)
                "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Guy's lucky he didn't get Mr. Happy shot off by a pissed off Texan.
                  Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Quoth Cia View Post
                    Guy's lucky he didn't get Mr. Happy shot off by a pissed ON Texan.
                    Fixed that for ya.
                    - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                      Fixed that for ya.
                      LOL! Thanks
                      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Sounds like that guy is lucky he didn't get a bit of "beer for my horses" justice.
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Reminds me of the furor when some drunken yobbo decided that it was a good idea to pee on the National Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

There's a reason the Tomb has a guard contingent now.

Comment

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier? Super disrespectful. Such contempt. We visited when I was 14 and even then I understood its significance. And this is why I despise drunkeness.
                            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I didn't know that Ozzy was on tour again...

(Yes, I know that the story isn't 100% true, but still thought someone would have mentioned it...)
                              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
                              X