This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid react...to a Walkman!

Kids React is a video series on YouTube by TheFineBros. They take things and have kids watch or try it. In this particular episode, the kids are given a Walkman and they have to figure it out. The reactions are priceless.
    Random conversation:
    Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
    DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

That video was so funny!
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Dang I feel old!

You kids get off my lawn dangnabit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Another funny one is the rotary phone. That's another priceless one.

Oh and one that had me giggling - Kids React to PonPonPon
        Last edited by fma_fanatic; 04-18-2014, 02:46 AM.
        Random conversation:
        Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
        DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Lauren picked up on how to use a Walkman quick, she thinks it's really cool.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

Quoth Teefies2 View Post
            Dang I feel old!
            I don't. I feel smart. The way that was presented you could give the same thing to a chimpanzee and get faster results. Especially Shannon who clearly doesn't understand the concept of portable music.

I mean come on! They were surprised it needed something plugged into it's audio out port? Really?
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
              Especially Shannon who clearly doesn't understand the concept of portable music.

I mean come on! They were surprised it needed something plugged into it's audio out port? Really?
              That shouldn't be a stumbling block for kids exposed to "ancient" technology. Portable music? Needing to plug something into the "audio out" port? Haven't these kids heard of iPods?
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Those kids should try using a record player to listen to music.
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  They're coming back lol.

$40-60 for vinyl tho

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                    That shouldn't be a stumbling block for kids exposed to "ancient" technology. Portable music? Needing to plug something into the "audio out" port? Haven't these kids heard of iPods?
                    Yeah, really not getting why the headphone thing was such a big deal to them. Honestly parts of it (especially the headphone thing) felt like the kids were being deliberately dumb because they know it's expected of them.
                    Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                      Mom and dad have one in the game room, Lauren thought they were "really big CDs".
                      ......../\
                      ....../__\
                      ..../\...../\
                      ../__\../__\

Comment

I'd love to see them figure out an 8-track tape. Or my old Akai reel-to-reel deck.

My oldest niece, just a few weeks ago, got her driver's license. I promised her that when she got her license and had a little time to practice, I'd teach her how to drive my ancient pickup truck.

It's going to be an interesting day when she holds me to my promise. There's a nice big empty Kmart parking lot not far from here where we'll practice the finer points of a mechanical clutch, column-shift 3-speed, manual choke, and complete lack of any sort of power assist.

What astounds me is that she already KNOWS how primitive this truck is, and she still wants to learn. I'm so unbelievably proud of her!
                        Last edited by ADeMartino; 04-19-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                          Of course they have. They just think it's magic.

And just wait till we introduce them to *gasp!* typewriters and *double gasp!* stand-up arcade machines!

Or how about, wait for it...

Wait for it....

ATARI and the COMMODORE 64?

Kids: AAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Last edited by cindybubbles; 04-19-2014, 06:38 PM.
                          cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Could you see any of those kids with an abacus? They'd still be scratching their heads when they become adults.
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Zellie Crescent View Post
                              Mom and dad have one in the game room, Lauren thought they were "really big CDs".
                              Well she's not exactly wrong. The tech is different but the process is similar.
                              I AM the evil bastard!
                              A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                              X