Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Christmas Cards-Tally Time! - Please don't forget!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reminder: Only 35 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead has joined.
    Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

I'll have to sign up again... and of course, I think I will make them at home again and randomly do half upside down again
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
        I suppose I shall have to arrange a hand delivery again...
        Woo hoo!!!!!!!!
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Wow! Is it that time again already?!?!?

Signed up for both!
          Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

signed up for second one, would love to do both yet cannot this year.

Comment

I just signed up for both lists. This is my second year to participate. I enjoyed receiving cards from everyone last year.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Reminder: Only 31 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi has joined.

Comment

Reminder: Only 28 days remain to sign up for the 2011 Christmas Card Exchange event!

So far, Pedersen, Sarlon, Ree, Bandit, Elspeth, ArcticChicken, Aethian, Kara, BeenThereDoneThat, JoitheArtist, Gumby30, HappyFun Ball, TawnyMyst, Treasure, Irving Patrick Freleigh, idrinkarum, Kanalah, BookstoreEscapee, Monica, Dasota, taxguykarl, morgana, trailerparkmedic, DGoddessChardonnay, Parrothead, 42_42_42, smileyeagle1021, Grape The Cat, Ironclad Alibi, kansasgal, MadMike has joined.

Comment

So I may just be blind, but how do I view everyone's addresses?

Comment

They haven't been mailed out yet Dasota.

Comment

Cool over 30 and some names I don't recall seeing before.
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Ooooh! Makes sense then! Was looking around at different cards, trying to figure out what I want to do as far as a style of card and had realized I have no idea where any of these are going. Of course though with the sign ups not being done. Don't mind me I'm just being a tad silly today

Comment

Quoth Dasota View Post
                            ... I have no idea where any of these are going. ...
                            To give you a rough idea of where they are going, last year 51 went to the US, 6 to Canada and 2 to the UK.
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                              To give you a rough idea of where they are going, last year 51 went to the US, 6 to Canada and 2 to the UK.
                              I feel like I sent out a hell of a lot more cards than that last year.. Lol

Im contemplating signing up again. I was so busy last year that I feel like I didnt totally get to enjoy the cards if that makes any sense. Im hoping with the job change, Ill be a bit better off time wise. We'll see. Im signing up for the Plaid list though definitely.
                              Last edited by Amina516; 09-25-2011, 06:05 PM.

Comment

i think if i do again I'll be a last minute addition
                                Still trying to work out if I can afford it this year
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X