This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kara View Post

A friend of mine demonstrated the secret of the main theme song of Skyward Sword for me yesterday, which made me love that song even MORE.

I am curious.......
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

A hint: play it backwards.

Quoth Cat View Post
      I am curious.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDDAXsgoc5s
      Last edited by RecoveringKinkoid; 11-26-2011, 10:46 PM. Reason: consecutive
      DS Andy Cartwright: Everyone and their mums is packin’ round here!
      Nicholas Angel: Like who?
      DS Andy Wainwright: Farmers.
      Nicholas Angel: Who else?
      DS Andy Cartwright: Farmers’ mums.

Comment

I would also like to add that I could listen to the anniversary orchestral CD on an infinite loop

Ballad of the Goddess

Now in Reverse

Your mind = blown

Last edited by Peppergirl; 11-27-2011, 01:29 AM. Reason: merged:)
        "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
          I would also like to add that I could listen to the anniversary orchestral CD on an infinite loop

I have done this at work

Quoth Kara
          Niiiiiiiiiice
          Last edited by Peppergirl; 11-27-2011, 01:30 AM. Reason: merged
          "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

One thing I've wondered, I know SS takes place before Ocarina of Time, but is it ever disclosed how far before it it takes place?

Also, is anyone else having problems with stabbing the you-know-what's in the mining facility? I bring them down to my level, but Link just won't stab. But any other time he stabs just fine. It's frustrating!
            Last edited by Peppergirl; 11-27-2011, 01:31 AM. Reason: merged :)

Comment

Point the Wiimote up. If that's having issues, then pull out something with a targeting ability and center the Wiimote again.

Also, in terms of timing, one can only imagine it's been several centuries at least between the two. Considering how disconnected the land is in SS, and how all the lands are one towards the end.

I'm more trying to figure out all the story connections, but that'll be spoilers and I'm not going to do that.
              Last edited by Kheldarson; 11-26-2011, 07:38 PM.
              My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Finally beat the third dungeon. Is it just me or was that boss incredibly easy?

Comment

Quoth Eddie The 'Ead View Post
                  One thing I've wondered, I know SS takes place before Ocarina of Time, but is it ever disclosed how far before it it takes place?
                  I think its the first in the timeline

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post
                    I think its the first in the timeline
                    I mean like, years, centuries, etc. I'm guessing centuries since Hyrule is undiscovered at the beginning.

Comment

This should keep you entertined:

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...320#post978320
                      I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

This made me giggle

I mean, there have been androgynous villains in the past, but this dude is just.... I mean, that tongue-thing he does

Comment

Has anyone played the two Oracle games? Those and Link's Awakening are my favourite LoZ games. I never really got the hand of wandering around a big 3D world - I like the top-down look which is slowly vanishing by the looks of it. Oracle of Seasons is the one I like best - I love the mechanic of changing the season to bypass obstacles.
                          "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
                            This made me giggle

I mean, there have been androgynous villains in the past, but this dude is just.... I mean, that tongue-thing he does
                            It's in part to let you know exactly who he is in a "later" game. And he's still freaky. >.>
                            My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I did enjoy the Oracle games. The ones I hate are Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks (still haven't finished ST) . Majora's Mask annoyed me enough to quit video games for a bit, but I like it now.

Just finished the 3rd temple....the boss was a fun fight. Loving the storyline, but taking a break from it tonight to check out the new WoW patch.

Comment

I actually enjoyed Spirit Tracks. It was different (well, okay, it was just WW and PH but stuck on a train instead of on a boat) and kind of fun. I really liked that Zelda took on a much more active role as far as the story and gameplay.

And then it had a horribly lame final boss and disappointing final battle which kind of killed the whole thing. But at least it was fun getting there.

Comment

Working...
                                X