This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bullfight

An american tourist goes to Spain, and of course, part of the allure of that country is the bullfights. The tourist goes and watches all of the excitement, and afterward is feeling rather peckish, so he goes to a nearby restaurant and orders a nice simple meal. While he's savoring his food, he notices that one of the matadores he watched that afternoon came in and was given the best seat in the house. The waitstaff make a great deal over him and shortly one brings out a platter with a silver cover. With great flourish, the waiter removes the cover, to reveal a beatifully arranged dish with two large testiculos nestled in some greens. The matadore digs in with great gusto, enjoying every bite. The tourist observes all of this, and plans his next day accordingly.
    After the fights the following day, he comes back to the restaurant, finds the waiter, and informs him that today, he would like the testiculos. The waiter looks at him, shrugs, and goes back to the kitchen. A short while later he comes back bearing a platter with a cover. This time, when he removes it, the meat balls are very very small. The tourist gets angry. Looking up at the waiter he exclaims, "What, do you think I'm stupid? Just because I'm an American tourist? I saw those yesterday when you served them to the matador. Take these things back! I want the large ones this time!"
    The waiter looks at him and replies, "Oh no no, senor, you don't understand. Sometimes, the matador wins, and sometimes, the bull wins."

Badoom cha!
Working...
X