Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at "Daddy Jim's" Pizza, we used to have this one driver who refused to make drops -- tho he kept his job for ages without question, as he was the most productive driver...because he routinely sped and he was our worst snake by far. He just kept all of his cash on him, did the math at the end of the night, and handed the manager the store's cut.
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

heh. I'm remembering the tale told about the one driver who only lasted one night. He made the deliveries and seemed to be handling things just fine, only to vanish after the dinner rush, and not be reachable by phone (before the cell phone boom). Manager gets a suspicion and checks the drop boxes and... only checks in that driver's box. Guy kept all the cash and bailed.

Just one little problem with all this: He already handed over information in order to be employed, including proof of insurance and motor vehicle printout.

Comment

Gotta love how these people just think calling the restaurant is going to make a damn bit of difference.
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
        X