X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This one is a little dated...

The following from one of the other posts reminded me of this one:

Quoth hauntedheadnc View Post
    30. Do not insist that the bookseller in the tight sweater that shows off her enormous hooters, and the short little skirt that can be easily looked up be the one to climb the ladders to get an overstocked book for you.
    This is one that was told to me when I was much younger, and is a little outdated, since girls don't usually wear dresses to school these days. In fact, it was already starting to be uncommon back when I heard it, to the point where I had to have it explained to me several times before I got it.

Anyway...

A girl came home from school, and said, "Mommy! Mommy! A boy gave me $5 just to climb a telephone pole!"

The mother just rolled her eyes and said, "He just wanted to see your underwear."

The next day, she came home and said, "Mommy! Mommy! That boy gave me $10 just to climb a telephone pole!"

The mother told her once again, "He just wanted to see your underwear."

The next day, she came home and said, "Mommy! Mommy! That boy gave me $15 just to climb a telephone pole!"

Again, the mother told her, "He just wanted to see your underwear."

The girl just smiled and told her, "Yeah, well I fooled him this time! I didn't wear any!"
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

You owe me a towel for breaking rule #1.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Working...
    X