X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First of all...

My dear friend calls me: "Hey, have you sent any textmessages (SMS) to me?"
    Me: "No, how come?"
    MDF: " My cell does not receive any texts, has not received for few days. I've done everything, change settings and delete old messages and so. I'll get it repaired nex week and..."
    Me: " Have you restarted it?"
    MDF: "What? No..."
    Me: "So shut it down, take battery off for a moment, set it back and power it up again."
    MDF: "Oh... Shoud I do it?"
    Me: " If it doesn't help, it doesn't hurt either."

Half an hour later I got a message: "It's working! I just got 10 texts!"

I had to do that with my old droid x2. Restarted that thing every day and it will still a slow pos. I now have a new android phone and I don't have to do that anymore yay. This thing is a dream by comparison.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

even modern cells need it sometimes. my bf finds his works best when he restarts it every few days.

Comment

Mine must be restarted when it stops sending messages, or refuses to call any number. It's no more than year old Nokia. But restarting things has got in my blood, so once when younger Pict told her mp3-player doesn't work, I outright told her to restart it...

Comment

My phone will lock up if I don't pull the battery out once a week. I went three days without noticing that it was locked up when I discovered that.

It was a nice quiet three days...

Comment

I can't tell you how many of my cellular customers don't even know that their phone turns off, at all
            "She didn't observe the cardinal rule: Don't F**K with people who handle your food"
            -Ryan Reynolds in 'Waiting'

Comment

About once a week or so, mine will lock up, and the only way I can get it to restart is pull the battery.

My contract was up last month, so I can get a new phone if I wanted to, just hadn't 'gotten around to it' yet..
              Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Working...
              X