X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pics of the van!

Got some new pics of the van!

Been living in it for half a year now, and am enjoying it, with the stress cutting down on my life!

I'm making enough money online to get by, and now have 3g service for my laptop so I'll be able to get online instead of leeching off of or cracking unsecured networks, haha.

Took em today - made some changes to the inside, after adding an air conditioner!

Any questions? Let me know what you think! The support you all have given me is incredible, and has kept me going through some really depressing spots

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v3...%20van%20pics/
    "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

That is amazing! The van really came together nicely. Im glad its working out for you.

Hell, id live there. Nice to have everything with you at all times. Lol.

Comment

I'm with Amina, I'd live there! I'm glad its coming together for you.

Comment

Wow, you've done a lot of work on that and it's looking pretty good! My wife would be jealous - she's always wanted a small camper (I better not show her this thread or else she'll get "ideas".

Maybe you've found your calling?
        Quote Dalesys:
        ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Very cool, so if someone came to you over a year ago and said you would be happy living like this, would you have believed them?

Comment

Outstanding!
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
              Very cool, so if someone came to you over a year ago and said you would be happy living like this, would you have believed them?
              I'm not sure how much of it is being happy and how much of it is "making the best of a bad situation, but honestly? I dont think the answer is "yes" to that one

I have more free time, I can focus on my online business, my video editing, I'm eating right, and I can just bug out for a few days when I need to.

I just feel bad because I no longer have any epic SC stories to share with you all
              Last edited by Kusanagi; 11-17-2009, 06:30 PM.
              "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

You did an amazing job, Kusanagi!
                I was not hired to respond to those voices.

Comment

Quoth poofy_puff View Post
                  You did an amazing job, Kusanagi!
                  It look great. I'm almost envious of you, my cats would probably not like it, though.

Comment

You should have set up a blog and kept it updated - hell, i would have even donated the domain, host, and set up a basic blog for you!
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

That's still possible, haha, now that I have stable net!

Comment

That is just freakin' awesome! The van's really looking good, Kus.
                        I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                        Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                        Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                          I just feel bad because I no longer have any epic SC stories to share with you all
                          Personally, I think that is to the good as well. You seem to be in a much better place than you were when I first joined the site.

I love the van. I'd like to do that for myself, but to use for camping, not living in. I have way too much crap to live like that and I don't think the wife would think too much of it.

Eric the Grey
                          In memory of Dena - Don't Drink and Drive

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                            After everything you suffered because of them, I'd say you deserve a break from them. If I'd had to deal with the legions of SC's from my T-Mobile days face-to-face, it would have been on CNN with the caption "Massacre in the Heartland."
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Wow that's amazing!

You build all that yourself???

I honestly didnt know that a full-size van like that would be big enough for someone to live in.

Comment

Working...
                              X