X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why isn't this man taken?

http://www.gorillamask.net/dod.shtml

Be still, my beating heart. Whoo, boy.

Oh, yeah. The perfect man. *Just* what I'm looking for . . .

('scuse me, I need to go hack up a hairball)

Morgana

Comment

I feel kind of bad for the guy, now that his personal ad is splashed all over the internet and he's a laughing stock.
      (I couldn't get the link to work so I googled it - it's all over the place.)

He seemed like a decent enough guy, just not that attractive or very well spoken.
      He seemd really nervous and kind of shy, actually. Socially awkward.

I've seen other more attractive, smarter guys with oodles of charm who end up being complete assholes once you get to know them.
      Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Quoth Ree
        I've seen other more attractive, smarter guys with oodles of charm who end up being complete assholes once you get to know them.
        Guilty as charged.

Rapscallion

Comment

We get people like that in the store from time to time.....it can be hard to watch a person like this try to make his or her way in the world but at least he is giving it a go! Obviously he ain't the sharpest knife in the draw and it's the hardest thing I've had to watch in a while, but as Jake and Elwood say, "Everybody needs somebody to love"
          Sorry, but a failure to plan on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part!

Comment

Working...
          X