This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 911 hook-up

I saw this on the news earlier and though that the woman deserved it. But now I just feel sorry for her. The only way that she can catch a man is by calling an emergency number.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/13862689/?GT1=8307

"I know this is absolutely not in any way, shape or form an emergency, but if you would give the officer my phone number and ask him to come back, would you mind?"
    Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

well considering there are nonemergency lines to reach the police at i think she totally deserves it

Comment

I feel sorry for her too, but I still think she deserved getting arrested. Fraudulent 911 calls are deadly serious.
      Everything I do goes through...

Think About It Central

Comment

Holy spayed gophers, I hope I never become that desperate!

Comment

My cousin is a 911 operator in a large city. She's had phone calls like that before.

Comment

I feel sorry for her for being a loser, but she deserved her punishment, I'm afraid.

I'm 45 years old and I'd just like to meet him again, but I don't know how to go about doing that without calling 911," she said.
            Er, how about looking up the non-emergency number for your local police? Or calling into the local station? Even better, write the poor chap a note and post it to the station, referencing his badge number?

People like this are a drain on the emergency service resources. Its akin to the people who call an ambulance when they chip a fingernail, and its about time those people realised that there is a consequence for their stupidity.
            A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
            - Dave Barry

Comment

I just saw this on CNN and was gonna post it. This has to be one of PJ's. I hope she gets the worst of the worst they can give her. It's people like her that cause people in real emergencies to wait in a queue or worse.
              The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Quoth Barefootgirl
                People like this are a drain on the emergency service resources. Its akin to the people who call an ambulance when they chip a fingernail, and its about time those people realised that there is a consequence for their stupidity.
                There have been stories like that posted here before; I recall one about a belligerent drunk who kept calling the ambulance then refusing to get in, wasting their time and keeping them from someone who really needs medical help.

"Whaddaya mean, five people got hurt in a three-car pileup on the interstate? Who cares about them? I wanna date with that cutie cop!"
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Sounds like a good entry into a new "wacky 911 calls" book.
                  I AM the evil bastard!
                  A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                  X