This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80s Music Videos!

Great site, listed alphabetically, and FREE!

http://www.1500videos.com/
    USN Retired

I LOVE IT!

whoohooo!
    "I don't want any part of your crazy cult! I'm already a member of the public library and that's good enough for me, thanks!"

~TechSmith 314
    HellGate: London

Comment

thanks new addiction forming-must not click....too weak to resist...ooo gorky Park....

BlaqueKatt-sadly a child of the 80's

Stickycoins
      Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

I. LOVE. YOU. STICKYCOINS!!!!

You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

You are my hero and my new favorite person.
          Woman are like guns, if you don't treat us right, we'll blow up in your face!

Pain is your bodies way of telling you that you're still alive.

I am also known as Liquid Skin and Silkekitten.

Comment

There are loads of 80s rock vids on there! You are my new best friend.
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Thanks guys! I'm a child of the 70s myself, but I like music from just about any time period. I'll post more stuff as I find it.
              USN Retired

Comment

Quiet Riot here I come woooooo.
                KAHN: I thought being smart person in Texas set her apart.

KAHN: If my girl doesn't wrestle, I'll show you who put the sue in Souphanousinphone!

Comment

Aerosmith!
                  My DeviantArt.

Comment

I'm a child of the 80s too.

U2...Joshua Tree era...
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Damn you Stickycoins! I was gonna do something productive tonight. Ah well!

Holy Carp! They have Joy Division!
                      WWJND - "What Would JAM Not Do?" - Fashion Lad

Comment

THIS IS THE MOST AWESOME POST, EVER, IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!

Ok, it's pretty cool. I'm on ICQ with my friend from Canada, and I sent her the link, and we're both IM'ing back and forth "OH! They have this band!" "I forgot about these guys!"
                        Hilarious...

Thanks for the awesome post. You brought back some excellent memories of my youth.
                        Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Not to steal the thunder of the post, but youtube.com has all these videos and much more. There's only one video per artist on this page. In firefox, there are ways of downloading youtube videos.

Comment

Quoth squall
                            Not to steal the thunder of the post, but youtube.com has all these videos and much more. There's only one video per artist on this page. In firefox, there are ways of downloading youtube videos.
                            If so, how? I use Firefox, and haven't figured a way to save them yet.
                            Quite bothersome.
                            Age and wisdom don't necessarily go together. Some people just become stupid with more authority.

"Who put the goat in there? The yellow goat I ate."

Comment

Youtube is a pain in the butt to search tho. You put in the name of the video, and get about 5 pages worth to dig thru to find the actual video.
                              My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
                              X