X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vegas, wtf!!!??

http://www.thekansascitychannel.com/...32/detail.html

i know that not everyone in vegas agrees with this, and i know that homelessness is a problem, but really vegas, WTF??

No room for compassion in Las Vegas, I see...Yes, I can understand the wish to push more homeless people into using the city's programmes, and i can understand the wish to reduce crime levels, and petty crimes,etc. But this seems like an unnecessarily heavy-handed way of doing it.

There's something very distasteful in the idea of a law that says that people shouldn't feed people who are hungry.
    A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
    - Dave Barry

Comment

I think that those other groups feeding the homeless in the park, should charge them blades of grass or leaves, for the food.

Then techinically they are NOT giving away the food they are being and the homeless are paying customers.

Comment

Quoth Titi
        I think that those other groups feeding the homeless in the park, should charge them blades of grass or leaves, for the food.

Then techinically they are NOT giving away the food they are being and the homeless are paying customers.
        Yes that will work!!

OFFICER: It's illegal to give food to homeless...
        Soupgirl: Nope, nothing illegal about the barter system, bag of dirt for sandwich, four rocks for bowl of soup, special deal on the burgers, ya get two for only 10 pieces of cut grass!
        Military Spouse Support.
        http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
        Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Then the city will still get the soup kitchen people, for trading without a licence in the park...
          A person who is nice to you, but not nice to the waiter is not a nice person
          - Dave Barry

Comment

Wow, twice in two weeks Goodman's mouth is getting him in trouble.

(Goodman's also griping how vegas is the setting for the new Rainbow 6 game that's being made. It seems to me he's just being greedy on that one. More info here)
            I AM the evil bastard!
            A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
            X