This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ponderisms...

• I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
    • There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
    • Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
    • The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth.
    • Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.
      Have you noticed since everyone has a camcorder these days no one talks about seeing UFOs like they used to?
    • Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
    • All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
    • In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal..
    • How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
      Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly thingsand drink whatever comes out?'
    • If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a song about him?
    • Why does your OB-GYN leave the room when you get undressed if they are going to look up there anyway?
    • If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
    • Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly things and drink whatever comes out?'
    Even more disturbing: what did they have in mind when they did?
    "I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."

Comment

"Who was the first person to look at a cow and say, 'I think I'll squeeze these dangly thingsand drink whatever comes out?'"

On that note, who was the first person to look at a chicken and say "The next big white thing that come out of that thing's ass, I'm eatin'!"?

Comment

Working...
      X