This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's ballsy

I exit the gas station and turn left onto the road to wait for the lught to chsnge since I'm 3 cars back. Turning right.
    Well.., the car in front of me decides he's tired of wsiting for the car in front of him to turn right on red, goes into the oncoming lane and goes the fuck around the car sitting at the light!

Quoth Akasa View Post
    I exit the gas station and turn left onto the road to wait for the lught to chsnge since I'm 3 cars back. Turning right.
    Well.., the car in front of me decides he's tired of wsiting for the car in front of him to turn right on red, goes into the oncoming lane and goes the fuck around the car sitting at the light!
    I had someone do that to me.....on a left turn!

Comment

You mean like this?
      https://youtu.be/uNtSNDpgY4s
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

The view from inside the bus--I'm horrified!!!!
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Holy crap. WTH was the truck driver thinking?!?!

Comment

Are you sure he was thinking, Minflick?
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
              You mean like this?
              https://youtu.be/uNtSNDpgY4s
              That was fast ... the video is unavailable because the account has been closed.
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Here is a news report on it.
                http://nbc4i.com/2017/01/19/video-st...ts-school-bus/
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

In Sovietsky Russiya little children bus run over you!
                  (Made in Stalin Ural Tank Factory No. 183)
                  Last edited by dalesys; 01-23-2017, 12:18 PM. Reason: manufacturer :p
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

WTF!? Why would a trucker do that? I mean, if he was at the front of hte line and started going he might have a little bit more of an excuse (no, not really, the opposing traffic clearly has a green). This idiot pulled from behind another car waiting to turn (and not showing signs of trouble; ie no hazard lights) and decided to make his own rules.

Glad no one on the bus was injured (or at least injured seriously). Damn, those yellow buses are built strong. The truck wasn't going fast, but still, it hit the front and the bus just bounced.

Comment

Had some idiot do that to me when I was at a turn light to get back onto I-90W. Waiting for a car to get out of my way so I could turn left and some idiot went around me turning left in front of the on coming car. Geez louise. I would've been hit if I'd decided to not wait and punched it.
                      Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

A CDL driver hits a school bus loaded with kids? Somehow I don't see them having a CDL much longer...

The company is going to take a lot of flak over this as well...

Comment

Working...
                        X