Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You never know who's listening do you?

If you're going to bitch to your colleague about 'f****ing petty people with their sad little complaints'

1.Don't do it in front of the customer.Even if they are just browsing at the shoes,they may be casting a stray ear.
    2.Especially if it's a customer who was just heard the conversation where you've admitted you screwed up by not putting the item on hold like you said you would and so the customer has had to either trek across the county or wait several more days.
    3.Especially if it's a customer who is taking little notes of your customer service to report back to your Head Office
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I've had managers do this. They'd get pissed at the umpteenth return we had (which goes against our numbers) and say out loud, as the customer was coming to the register "ANOTHER return?" Really? its not their fault that you've had 9 before that, and no sales. and as long as they're following our policies, there's no reason to get snippy!

Other CWs would say things about difficult customers where I know the customer probalby could hear them. So unprofessional! I'm not saying i never bitched about a customer, but never when they were still IN the store, and never in front of any OTHER customers.

Comment

"Hey, watch your fing language! There are fing children here."

Be careful what you say under your breath, someone might hear you.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post

"Holy shit! Hellhounds!"
        "Harry, you know I don't like it when you swear."
        "Sorry. Holy shit! Heckhounds!"
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Oh Applesauce! Gosh darn it all, me and my filthy filthy mouth. All the filth dag-nab of a nunnery in the middle of a hectic cleaning.

Bonus points if you know the anime reference for "Applesauce"
          I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Oh, Thursday! Strawberries!

Points for reference. Bonus for the original language version.

Comment

"Son of a gum-chewing funk monster! Why the fruit does all of funny stuff happen to me? Forget my life! Always surrounded by miserable, failing clods. Like this whole word just likes to bend me over and find me in the Alps! Like I'm some sort of slop receptacle. Well as far as I care these miserable cows can have a fancy barbecue with a god-damned pig!"
              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
                "Like this whole word just likes to bend me over and find me in the Alps!"
                "This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!"
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Has everyone else on this thread been on the herbs again?
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post

Be careful what you post in Customer Suck. I've created a monster.
                    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                      "This is what happens when you find a stranger in the Alps!"
                      "Where'd you get the beauty scar, tough guy, eating PINEAPPLE?"

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                        Has everyone else on this thread been on the herbs again?
                        I assume they're quoting something, but since I haven't used my google powers, it's all randomness for me.

Yeah, some of my CWs will say things on the floor which they shouldn't. Mostly complaining about management, and/or swearing. I get away as fast as I can.
                        Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

We're referencing the edited-for-TV versions of movies (mine is from Scarface).

Comment

"Applesauce" was a reference to "Chrono Crusade" where the main heroin curses like the 1920s.

Protestant "Nuns", fighting demons, with guns (that use special 'holy' rounds or something).

And I learned many clean words of curse. (saddest ending you will ever see though, rivers of tears will flow, as deep and wide as the ocean.)
                            I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

I was referencing Dragon Ball Z: Abridged. XÞ
                              "IT stands away, interrupting himself from the incessant hammering of the kittens…"

Comment

Working...
                              X