This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time to Kidnap!

These three young girls came into the pharmacy last night, asking if they could get pictures developed there. I told them the whole spiel, 2-3 business days, yada yada yada. The oldest, maybe 14, hands me the cameras and starts to walk off. I stop her, tell her again about filling out one form for each and then putting a camera in each. She asks why she had to fill it out and I told her it was so we knew which were her pictures when she picks them up. The whole time, she was huffing and puffing about having to fill out the forms

While her sister was filling out the forms, the youngest was watching. She was maybe 5 or 6. When the sister started filling out the name and address, the little girl asked me if I was going to kidnap them since I knew where they lived. It was too much for me. I gave a little laugh and told her not to worry, we weren't going to go to their house. It was so cute. Then as the oldest girl finished, the youngest told her sister not to give them to me, we were going to give them viruses. I laughed again and told her not to worry, I just throw them in the bin to be sent off, I don't even look at the info. She then perked up and said, ok bye bye. I have to say, that was one of the cutest things I've seen at work in a long time.
    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

That WAS cute!!!!!!!!

I'm heartened to know that such a young child is aware of such possibilities, while saddened to realize that in this day and age, it might be necessary.
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
    X