Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That "thing" (I refuse to call it a woman or a person) is the worst possible "thing" ever!

It should be banned for the rest of its life, however short its life may be!
    cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth mhkohne View Post
      Ahh, the petty, vindictive snots of <whatever religion aka WR>. They believe that if you aren't exactly the same variant of <WR> as them, then you don't rate as human.
      Years ago I was out and about in public, and I said something that may not have been very nice. And I said it in front of a group of people, some of whom I did not know.

One of the group, who I did not know, apparently didn't like what I said. And said to me, "That wasn't very Christian of you." Which was a mistake, as they quickly found out.

Because I shot right back at them, "I'm not a Christian."

They had no response to that.

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      What the frickin' hell is wrong with people like this??
      Would you like the answer alphabetically, chronologically, or categorically?

Quoth An Haddock View Post
      See what they think of that. And then throw a rutabega at them.
      Artichokes. They'll do more damage. Or pineapples. Because, ouch!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Evannah View Post
        She sounds like me. I'm also a magnet for sucky customers. I'm a high-functioning autistic woman and I struggle with the tone of my voice. I've been told that I come off as slightly robotic, and I think the customers probably think I'm being rude.
        (Fellow Autistic female) This was the story of my life when I still worked at Subway. My facial expression also looks blank or pissy when I was heavily focused on a task and that didn't help in the slightest. I also think because we are female we get it even worse with the SC attitudes because of the gender role stereotypes that women should always be bubbly and smiley and hyper extroverted. (It's a bunch of garbage but unfortunately that's how people think)
        Last edited by TheTigress; 04-24-2014, 01:32 AM.
        My Fur Affinity Page:https://www.furaffinity.net/user/thetigress/
        My Weasyl Page: https://www.weasyl.com/profile/thetigress

Comment

If it happens again, just puch her in the mouth and yell, "DON'T YOU DARE BLEED!!!"

"All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Working...
          X