This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just served the Chief of SCs...

A man and his snobby daughter were buying some of our sweets(candy) and now for the interesting part...

The man hands me the wrong change and he starts shuffling through his pockets so I assume he was getting the missing change and patiently wait however his daughter gives me the remaining change( he doesn't notice this and he also thinks he's given me the correct change so he starts to give me a blank stare)

Now that I have the right change I put the transaction through and...

SC Chief:"You need to wake up mate..."

Me: "You were the one that gave me the wrong change in the first place you're the one that needs to wake up!"

I think I'm let off the hook until....

Daughter: (gasps) "That was so rude of him..."

SC Chief: "What did he do?"

The daughter explains and he comes back to my till...

SC Chief: "Did you just say that?"

Me:"Yes I did you were being rude by telling me to wake up and I pointed out that you were the one that needed to wake up not me!"

SC Chief:"You'd best watch your cheek or I'll make sure that you're out of your job!"

Over eight hours and I am still fuming over this!

"...and you better count your change, and neither you nor your daughter will get candy!"

Comment

Just love it when the SC's can smart off at us, but if we give it back to them then it is "Off With Their Heads!!!"

Comment

Quoth registerrodeo View Post
        Just love it when the SC's can smart off at us, but if we give it back to them then it is "Off With Their Heads!!!"
        Exactly! Don't we just love that uneven playing field?
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
        X