Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate people like that. And it's sad that there's a growing number of them that think it's cool and impressive to not only act like a dick but to act like a genius intellectual when their IQ is really not any higher than the average person. They get off on it because they are narcissistic psychopaths.

One of my big pet peeves at the register is when i would tell the customer what the total was and they would put their cash on the counter, bypassing my outstretched hand. So I had this bitchy lady do that to me very blatantly. She was of a different race and she had a very large chip on her shoulder and was known to try to get a rise out of anyone who was white so she could claim racism. I told her the total was 16.87 (or whatever it was) and I hold out my hand and she very assertively placed a $20 bill right in front of my hand on the counter.

When this happens I will usually just drop the change on the counter as well and that was my plan with this bitch. While counting the change she growls at me, "And you WILL put that change in my hand!"

I finish counting the change, she holds her hand out, and I place the change out of her reach on the counter and slide it to her, thank her and tell her to have a nice day. She just glared at me but I was already on to helping the next customer in line. She demanded to see the manager so I called him. He told her that he witnessed the entire transaction and saw nothing wrong with it and told her to please leave. She wasn't going to cry racism today. She was furious and stormed out in a huff but by then I was already on to my 3rd customer and paid her no mind.

Comment

Working...
    X