This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK I get Xmas creep

in say the retail sector BUT with Halloween just last week on Wed. Over last weekend I saw several houses with outside Xmas decorations already put up.

I may start mine a bit early (the weekend before TG) before because the extended Thanksgiving weekend is going to be very busy for me.
    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

I have seen 5 or 6.

I do know a lot of people who start hanging light after Halloween, but they don't turn them on until after Thanksgiving. These are people who need a month and a half to get all their lights up.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

The less snow and ice on the roof, the fewer Sudden Ski Jump events!
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

most of the displays are not that elaborate just some light strings and a couple of blown ware Santa/Snowmen.

I am putting my outside stuff out on Tuesday and my Window stuff on Thursday and Maybe my Xmas tree sometime next week (the week before TK) but will not light it up until TK Eve.
        I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
        -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

As we're hosting Thanksgiving this year (no I normally wait 'til December for Christmas decorations--this turkey has it right), I removed the Halloween decorations, leaving generic autumn decorations and added an inflatable turkey. Some of our guests will be coming to our neck of the woods for the first time, so we needed something to have them look for.
          Attached Files
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
          X