This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your hotel is awful No.1

In which I get to be a disgruntled customer. Although I think my complaints are sufficiently justified to avoid being 'sucky'.

1.You have my name wrong on arrival.
    2.Your card machine is not working.This entails a jaunty little hike of some 15 minutes to the nearest cashpoint.On returning I am told it doesn't matter as even if the machine had been working it is cash only.On arrival-cannot be paid on leaving.
    3.The light in the bedroom does not work.
    4.The shower curtain is wobbly. and liable to part company from the wall any time now.
    5.The plastic panel at the side of the bath is already falling off.
    6.It took 30 minutes for my steak to arrive.When it did it was undercooked.It also was minus the promised salad.
    7.Your serving bods do not give receipts for meals apparently.
    8.Someone is letting their ghetto blaster do its blasting.This is keeping at least half a dozen of your guests up.
    9.When we find the source of the noise-it is your staff.And since they are in a private area,we cannot get through to them to tell them to keep it down as it is gone midnight and we can hear you three floors up.
    10.When they did shut up,they then congregated on the steps under my window smoking away.At 1.30am.They also left their cigarette remnants on the steps.The steps that lead between the inside and outside eating areas.
    11.Your breakfast glasses are dirty.
    12.Your breakfast was missing items and had to be sent back.
    13.I did not receive my wake up call nor my newspaper.
    14.The TV and wi-fi were crummy.
    15.My room did not have-any biscuits with its tea and coffee facilities.Or a Bible.Or a fan.Or any soap or shampoo in the bathroom.All of which it should have.We can only assume they saw the conditions and led a walk-out.
    16.On leaving there was a fire extinguisher lying at the top of the stairs.
    17.Your explanation for this was that it 'probably just fell off the wall'....

I shall not be visiting your premises again.I would not be at all surprised if the place had been condemned.Or fallen to pieces.Or disappeared with a dreadful howl like the house of Usher...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Well, now you know why they make you pay in advance >_>
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Even with just half the list... or even a quarter, seriously, WTF?

Comment

Wasn't the Bermuda Sands in Myrtle Beach*, was it?

*aka Murder Beach
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
          In which I get to be a disgruntled customer. Although 15.My room did not have-any biscuits with its tea and coffee facilities.Or a Bible.Or a fan.Or any soap or shampoo in the bathroom.All of which it should have.We can only assume they saw the conditions and led a walk-out.
          When even the Gideons won't go into a hotel, you know it's a BAD one.
          Last edited by MadMike; 04-02-2019, 05:51 PM. Reason: Fixed quote tag

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Wasn't the Bermuda Sands in Myrtle Beach*, was it?

*aka Murder Beach
            I was going to guess The Dumpsterfire Inn.
            Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Do they have rooms by the 1/2 hour?
              AkaiKitsune
              Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

Working...
              X