This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unanswerable Questions

"Is this different?" SC was referring to a single item (torrone nougat). Different from what?
    "I am quite confident that I do exist."
    "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

"Yes, yes it is."
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

There's always the classic "What's your best [whatever]?" Most popular, personal favorite, best flavor, what? You're gonna get 10 different answers regardless. It's fun watching people's brains stall out...
      "I am quite confident that I do exist."
      "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
        There's always the classic "What's your best [whatever]?" Most popular, personal favorite, best flavor, what?
        We get a lot of that on the modeling forums I belong to. Just about every day, someone asks "What's the best scale/paint/kit etc." Well, it's going to depend on what you're building, what your skills are, and how much you want to spend. For example, if you're going to build a 1950s Mercedes Benz 300SL, your options are pretty limited. While the old AMT kit builds up nicely, it's still pretty crude compared to the Tamiya kit that came out last year. One is cheap, the other isn't. The older kit is easier to build, since everything is simplified, while the newer one is harder.
        Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
        X