Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to run one.. But my bad knees and House MD leg prevent me from doing so.

I would however love to watch it, it promises to be fun!
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
      I gotta send that link to my coworker. He's a runner and also a horror movie buff. Wonder if he's heard of it.

A few months ago he ran one of those mud runs and there was a live wire involved, which knocked him out (as well as several other people, apparently).
      I can't really see the appeal of running. I've never liked it. But paying money and signing a death waver for the privilege is so far out of my ken as to be completely unfathomable.

^-.-^
      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        I can't really see the appeal of running. I've never liked it. But paying money and signing a death waver for the privilege is so far out of my ken as to be completely unfathomable.

^-.-^
        I can see the appeal of running. I'm working on it myself (got derailed these last couple weeks, blargh) but muddy obstacle courses and electrocution? No, thanks. The same race left him with a black eye and a cut on his nose, as well.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Kabe and I are going to the Boston one! It'll be interesting. Especially since we're both amazingly out of shape >.<
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Wow, just posting this here has made a huge difference in my ability to motivate myself. I was able to push myself much further today than the last couple times I ran, I saw a huge improvement in my running, and I feel fantastic, if rather tired.

I had set myself a goal of doing a certain amount of running by the beginning of May before making a final commitment to do Run for Your Lives, and now I'm 99% certain that I will hit that goal.
            The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

I would so love to do this this year. But I'm strapped for cash and amazingly outta shape. But I was already wanting to start running so this just gave me the motivation. Next year maybe. *grins* This could be *fun*!
              Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
              Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Y'know, with the number of races they have and number of locations, if we could coordinate a bit better and sign up as a CS.com team for next year. That would be neat.
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                X