This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Nice Treasure in My Car

I completely forgot I had my Gameboy Advance in my car. And now with only one game. Pokemon Crystal. I used to have Yellow, but that got lost somewhere sadly. I am playing it now and feel such like a kid again.

Wish I had this on my vacation. I would have never gotten up.

Anyone still have game systems/games they played with as a kid? I know I am not the only dork here.

Bubble has inherited her uncle's Gameboy Colour, with a couple of games. Her current favourite is the Special Pikachu Edition. Rugz is trying to sort out his old Megadrive, Jazzy is addicted to all things Sonic, and my favourite PS2 game is Dark Cloud. Our house is awesome!
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Don't have it anymore, but in college I got our old Atari console running in my dorm room. Spent many hours playing Breakout & Asteroids. I do have an old schol Nintendo tucked back in my closet, but haven't hooked it up since I moved.
      That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

I still have my Gameboy color somewhere. The thing's so beat up that the plastic over the front has fallen off; I think I might still have it... But Nintendo makes some tough systems, and the thing still plays just fine.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I still have my Nintendo 64. It's in working order and I have 7 games that I've been introducing my kids to.

For those curious people, my games are: Mario Kart 64, Starfox 64, Rampage World Tour, Star Wars Rogue Squadron, Pokemon Stadium, Zelda Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

And I still have a GBA that I play my copy of Pokemon red.
          https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I'm pretty sure my brother still has our NES (at least, he'd better still have it.) I still have an SNES, Genesis, N64, PS1, and GBA sitting around somewhere, although these days I usually download NES and other older titles for the Wii if I want to play them.

Comment

I still have my old gray-brick Game Boy; the purple plastic trim around the screen has come off but I'm pretty sure I can reglue it. I lost most of my games (was able to download 2 or 3 on the 3DS eShop but somehow it's not quite the same) but as far as I can tell it works fine. Not sure where my GBC went to.

The Dreamcast is in perfect condition, but our flatscreen TV doesn't seem to like it much (I probably just need to get a new cable or 2). My SNES was at a relative's place, and I never got a chance to retrieve it before she sold the house
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I still have my coral (?) Gameboy Color. And UNO and Tetris to play on it.
                Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

I have a Game Boy Player for the Game Cube and I play all my GB/GBC games on it. ^^ Sometimes even GBA. Yoshi's Island FTW.

At school during Sixth Form, the Upper Sixth common room suite consisted of about five rooms that they let us have. Most of the rooms had a TV, and one of those had a Nintendo 64 set up with it. The game that was ususally in was Pokémon Stadium (though Mariokart and Goldeneye were around too) only there wasn't a single proper attempt to make a team and get through all the cups; we just used it to play all the minigames over and over again. I was the undefeated queen of Run Rattata Run by the end of that year.
                  "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Quoth SongsOfDragons View Post
                    I have a Game Boy Player for the Game Cube and I play all my GB/GBC games on it. ^^ Sometimes even GBA. Yoshi's Island FTW.

At school during Sixth Form, the Upper Sixth common room suite consisted of about five rooms that they let us have. Most of the rooms had a TV, and one of those had a Nintendo 64 set up with it. The game that was ususally in was Pokémon Stadium (though Mariokart and Goldeneye were around too) only there wasn't a single proper attempt to make a team and get through all the cups; we just used it to play all the minigames over and over again. I was the undefeated queen of Run Rattata Run by the end of that year.
                    Gotta love Yoshi's Island, it's what I used to get everytime m dad would let us go and hire some games from the video store back when the Super Nintendo still existed .

My primary school's OSHC (kinda like daycare for primary school aged kids) also had Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, as well as Mario Kart. As I'd moved from a school which ALSO had Mario Kart and whatnot, I took great delight in whipping the butts of every guy who tried to challenge me.

Then when it came time for us to play Pokemon Stadium 2, EVERYBODY would go straight for the legendary team: Entei, Raikou, Suicune, Moltres, Zapdos and Articuno. Simply because Entei's Fire Blast would wipe out just about every Pokemon. So I decided to do something different, placed in several psychic pokemon and proceeded to wipe them out . Nobody liked me at OSHC, so I took great delight in whipping their butt.
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                    X