This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well.......

I'm getting married...... To my ex husband.

I'm not going to go into why we got divorced in the first place. But we fit so well together. We are going to have a wedding this time. My cake topper? Derpy! With a vail.

I just can't decide on a dress!
    http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Conga rats. As long as he makes you happy, that is all that matters. As for dress...

why be traditional? Go dressed as Xena
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm seriously considering the black and red "Jump dress" from Titanic. If I could find the chiffon "Sink dress" that wasn't a half-assed job, I'd get that.
      http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Congratulations...as long as you both worked out the original bigD issues.

I understand gowns can be rented.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

DERPY CAKE! Pics must be taken. And posted. MUST I SAY!!!
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Awesome. I like to see a couple work it out and get back together. Love the idea of a Titanic dress. There's a pattern for the "jump" dress or something similar in either the McCall's or Simplicity book.
            "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
            X