This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
    Damn it, Becks! I just snorted crispy mint M&Ms!
    It was worth it, wasn't it?
    Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
      I'm confused.

I get that she was an SC, but what difference does it make whether or not it was ground chuck or ground beef?

I'm not much of a cook, so maybe I sound stupid. Could someone please enlighten me anyway?
      as stated before, ground chuck is just from one part of the cow...ground beef is somethig like bologna its from all over the dead slab of cow flesh...mmmm cow flesh....

(if that don't turn you off to cheap cuts of meat...watch me one time butcher an entire slab of meat ^_^, saves money, saves time, and HOT DAMN is it better then god only knows how long its been sitting in cold storage before its been packaged and sold. 2 years of culinary arts is a wonderful thing people...even if you never become a chef)
      It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

http://mistupid.com/food/butcher.htm
        Puzzle of beef cuts. Moo.

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
          Yup, sure does.
          I work for the same company, I fee your pain...

Comment

it was a difference of meat quality, as sarlon pointed out, pepper; the woman was simply ignorant of the fact that her ground meat would have been from a better quality cut, rather than 'remnants of the moo,' so to speak.

ground beef, ground chuck; i don't care, it cooks the same for the most part, so i'm happy.
            look! it's ghengis khan!
            Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth Bagboy View Post
              SW-But, this is a wake up call for you! If I don't see any ground beef when I come here tomorrow, I'll report this store.

Report this store for what? For not carrying the meat she wants? At least she didn't threaten to report you!

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
                Report this store for what? For not carrying the meat she wants? At least she didn't threaten to report you!
                Ground beef lady and Hamburger 911 lady ought to get together.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  Ground beef lady and Hamburger 911 lady ought to get together.

^-.-^
                  Unless it's the same person.
                  "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Quoth Peppergirl View Post
                    Unless it's the same person.
                    That explains why there was no ground beef or ground chuck--she was shopping at the bakery!
                    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Working...
                    X