This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Client supervisor and the printer

According to the contract between the parking company that I and my co-worker both work for as visitor parking attendants, and the client, which is the university parking office, the client is supposed to pay for any printer supplies. However, the client supervisor wants to be difficult and not live up to that part of the contract.

Here is an example:

Several weeks ago, the printer inside the visitor parking booth gave my co-worker a message that it was out of ink. So he e-mailed our immediate supervisor at the parking company. He replied that my co-worker had to e-mail the client supervisor at the parking office, which he did. As of yesterday, the client supervisor has not replied. Our immediate supervisor has been notified of this, but he has not done anything about the problem.

One duty our immediate supervisor has me do is to print out the daily visitor parking reservations, which are posted on the Outlook calendar. So I did that around 6 p.m., which is when the parking office closes. But I got this message....cartridge jam. So I could not print anything. I e-mailed the client supervisor and I carbon copied our immediate supervisor plus my co-worker.

My co-worker called at home to let my know that he spoke to the client supervisor about the printer error. Turns out the client supervisor thinks we intentionally caused damage to the printer. She may or may not have it fixed or replaced.
    Last edited by snugglegirl05; 11-04-2011, 03:05 PM.
Working...
X