This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First EW on new job

Well the nature of my new job I hardly deal with people that are pissy customers etc. For the most part all the employees that call are nice and all that till I got this guy.

Company policy dictates that unless your a partner then you can increase your mailbox storage limit to 1gb. If your not a partner your stuck with the 280mb mailbox. This guy would not take no for an answer or would he take any of the easy situations. Apparently he was too busy to move all his email to his personal folders stored on his laptops HD bypassing the storage limit. He expected us to email his partner requesting him to approve a increase in storage which is against company policy. He rather not do what I suggest to enable him to actually send/receive email so after relating what the policy is twice he had a fit and said I am tired of hearing the same thing and hung up all rudely.
    Never Underestimate the Element of Surprise - Odo, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine

Captain John Rourke(Clear Skies) - Ah, yes. another Black Bird. Are they free with cereal now or something?

Quoth XXDarrienX View Post
    .... and said I am tired of hearing the same thing and hung up all rudely.
    That's actually the funny bit Gotta love the whole "If I keep repeating myself, then you will suddenly change your minds"...
    When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

Getting tired of hearing the same thing?

As if people are lying to him! Lol

"They're all out to get me! I know I can do this even if everyone tells me I can't. They're ALL WRONG!"
      "You're not gone five minutes, Agent Scully, and I'm already starting to feel like a stranger in my own office-"
      -Agent Doggett

Comment

It's a variation on the old "You don't agree with me, so you must not understand. I will repeat myself until you agree" routine.

"Yes, I do understand what you are saying. You are wrong."

Comment

Working...
        X