Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here comes the rain again... (Some Language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here comes the rain again... (Some Language)

First off, I can't stand rainy days unless I'm not working. Other than that I loathe it due to the fact that it seems like rain attracts SC's to our humble establishment...And yesterday sucked.

SO...An older woman walks in with her Daughter and Grandaughter and Grandson for dinner and my SC emergency flashers start blinking in my vision, thus unsuing the lethargy of my sanity.

OB-Old Batty B!@#%^
    ID-Idiot Daughter
    Me-Not in the mood

OB: "I want 2 chicken kids meals with a small coke and milkshake."

(No "May I please have," or "I would like.")

Me: *A little confused-it happens to all of us* "So you want the 2 kids meals and a small milkshake and a small drink? Or do you want those for your drinks?" (No one seems to see the 2 huge self-serve drink stations with the Coca-Cola logo in their peripheral vision but I'm nice about it)

OB: "Yeah." *in a tone that said duh!

Me: "Okaaay..."

Then she proceeds to order more items and shakes to go with them. That's a total of 3 vanilla shakes (1 large 2 kid-sized) I have to make. No biggie.

So the mamager on duty has her order ready while I hand out the shakes to the ID. I might have fucked up by putting one of them on the tray because there weren't too many items where the shakes couldn't have fit on there and I myself wasn't all there due to a health issue...but the ID was taking them as I handed them out to her and putting them on the tray herself so I'm not the only one at blame should they fall...

I go to the restroom real quick and come back to the manager telling me I have a spill out there and it was due to the large milkshake falling off the tray and landing on the floor. It was the large one. The ID had went to the manager and said it was my fault because I put "too many shakes on the tray"

Correction- I put one on there. Your dumb ass put the rest on there. You could have said "I don't think they'll all fit on there," wherein I could have brought them to your table or you could have came back yourself and brought them. But you decided it would be a good idea to put them all on there. Then the OB in her glory decides to tell me there's a mess and someone needs to clean it up.

Thanks for that lovely insight Captain Obvious...

So I get a mop and a "Wet Floor" sign and make my way out to the lobby. and while I'm walking, the OB waltzes over to me and doesn't say "We're sorry about the mess," or "Thank you so much for cleaning that for us," No, of course not...

OB: "Do you have BBQ and Honey sauce?"

Are you fucking kidding me? Do you not see the mop in my hand that I'm using to clean up the mess YOUR dumbass of a daughter made?!

Me: "Um...we don't have honey."

OB: "Well I want BBQ then."

Me: "You'll need to ask the manager up there...I have a mess I need to clean."

So she gets her damn sauce and has the audacity to come over to me and tell me about some place they went to before us where they have a playground for the kids and how the kids loved it. Who the fuck cares? Go back there and fuck up their lobby.

They leave after 45 minutes or so and later on when I went to clean the tables, I found a wad of kids meal bags they'd placed between the window and the chair.

And people wonder why 'm not eager to please the customers.

ughh people like this ruin service for all the decent people at least until you become a regular at the restraunt

Comment

Quoth Maximillion View Post
      And people wonder why 'm not eager to please the customers.
      /agree

I don't think I've ever been thanked by a customer for anything.
      Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Quoth Maximillion View Post
        So she gets her damn sauce and has the audacity to come over to me and tell me about some place they went to before us where they have a playground for the kids and how the kids loved it. .
        [sarcasm] Well, I'll tell you what...let me clean up this mess that I made and I will personally handcraft you a playground for your devil spaw....er, I mean, lovely children!!! [end sarcasm]
        "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
        X