X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A journey into Stupid

Yesterday was idiot day. Balls to the walls idiocy. Here:

M: moron. Different moronic conversations seperated by space.

M: (on the phone) Hey, can you guys tell me if you have Resident Evil 4 for the PS2?
    Me: Hold on one second, let me check.
    M: Okay, thanks for your help! -click-
    Me:

M: -holding up a case with a gigantic $39.99 promotional sticker on the front- How much is this?

M: -pointing to the label and reading the price silently to herself before she looks at me- How much is that?

(Noting here that our store is located across the parking lot from Walmart, and that you have to pass the Walmart and all its signs to get to our store)
    M: Can you tell me how to get to Walmart?

M: -pointing to our sign that says, "Wiis now in stock!"- So do you guys have Wiis in stock?

AND the kicker, the one that made me want to just give myself a lobotomy:

M: So I read online that you can't steal cars in the new grand theft auto, is that true?
    Me: No man, someone was probably just trying to mess with people.
    M: Well I don't believe you, I get all of my info off the net.
    Me:
    Would you like a Stummies?

Quoth marty View Post
    M: So I read online that you can't steal cars in the new grand theft auto, is that true?
    Me:
    He also gets his relationship advice from www.nuns-and-nazis.com.
    "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Question: Is it possible for brain cells to commit mass suicide in order to avoid the pain that they have been assaulted with?
      "Oh, by the way..." All of my HATE

Ou kata nomon = Not according to the accepted norm

Comment

Quoth marty View Post
        Me:
        The truth is out there, somewhere... but just not there where that customer looked

What is it with teh Internet being the source of all truth and wisdom nowadays?

Comment

Quoth LoneWolf View Post
          The truth is out there, somewhere... but just not there where that customer looked

What is it with teh Internet being the source of all truth and wisdom nowadays?
          But I read it on Wikipedia . . . that means it's true.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
            Question: Is it possible for brain cells to commit mass suicide in order to avoid the pain that they have been assaulted with?
            I think so, because I feel a whole hell of a lot dumber than I did a day ago.
            Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
              Of course it does.

intarwebs > real people who know better
              Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

Apathy, is your comic strip based on a store that begins with an M, by any chance? Because my uniform definitely consists of a red polo, khakis, and a nametag with my name/store name/I Can Help!, and the managers definitely wear blue shirts.

To the OP: I can't believe someone actually thought that the next GTA wouldn't involve car theft...

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
                  Yes. Yes it is.

Read some of GK's and Phone Jockey's posts.

Unseen but seeing
                  oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                  There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                  3rd shift needs love, too
                  RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

while it is possible, as becky points out, we don't want this to happen, simply because we'd possess their level of intelligence.

i prefer to keep my brain as intact as possible; helps me to cope better.
                    look! it's ghengis khan!
                    Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      [Dr. Cox] So, rather than do chemotherapy you've decided you want to cure your cancer by eating raw onions because you read it on Wikipedia? [/Dr Cox]

Comment

Quoth Trayol View Post
                        I truely believe that stupidity is contageous and intelligence is not. I keep telling my supervisor that we need to start getting hazzard pay due to the amount of stupidity we deal with. No luck so far.

Comment

Working...
                        X