Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Things you will not put up with at work.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not be pushed and hovered over, just because your job is so stressfull and there's so much pressure on you. Guess what? It comes down on us. Shit rolls downhill, but more importantly, blame goes the opposite direction.

Keep hounding me on if it's done yet, is it done yet, what's wrong, why isn't this done yet? I will start ignoring you or giving you really terse answers. Ever considered maybe leaving the good workers the hell alone gets more work done?
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
      Keep hounding me on if it's done yet, is it done yet, what's wrong, why isn't this done yet? I will start ignoring you or giving you really terse answers. Ever considered maybe leaving the good workers the hell alone gets more work done?
      We actually managed to convince management that this is a good idea! They used to run around like Chicken Little at the end of every month, asking if this had been processed or if we were remembering to process highest premium first. We had a sit-down with them and basically said, "Look, we know how to do our jobs. If you leave us alone and let us do them instead of having to waste time explaining ourselves to you, more actual work will get done." They listened, and it's definitely worked!
      "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
      X