This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking office not happy about my printing reservations from Outlook

My immediate supervisor at the parking company who is over the account at the univeristy I work at as a contract parking attendant asked me a couple of months ago to print out the daily visitor parking reservations that are posted on the Outlook calendar by the university parking office staff.

Nancy *not her real name*, a parking office clerk, came down to the visitor parking booth to ask me why I print the daily visitor parking reservations Monday through Friday. I am beginning to wonder if my immediate supervisor did not inform the parking office of this. I told her my immediate supervisor asked me to do this. She said 1) it is a waste of paper & printer ink to do that & 2) there is no need for me to do this because the visitor parking reservations are posted on Outlook. She also asked me what I do with the printed reservations at the end of the day. I told her I either 1) use the paper to keep a count of how many non-reserved spots there are inside visitor parking when needed or 2) I use the other side of the paper to print another reservation. She told me the following..."that is unacceptable and if I had 5 minutes with your supervisor, I would change his mind." So I e-mailed my immediate supervisor to let him know what happened. He replied to my e-mail stating that he wants me to write down the daily reservations.

According to the contract between the parking company and the university parking office, the parking office is responsible for purchasing supplies for the visitor parking booth. But...the parking office does not want to do this.

My immediate supervisor has a meeting with the parking office sometime this week due to this post http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...ad.php?t=83703

I wonder what will happen in the meeting.

That parking office is just insane...I saw your post title and immediately thought "are they ever happy about ANYTHING???" I hope the supervisor makes some headway with those idiots...
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

[QUOTE=BeenThereDoneThat;971216]That parking office is just insane...I saw your post title and immediately thought "are they ever happy about ANYTHING???"

My co-worker feels the same way. The only time the parking office calls him is when they have a problem with him. We have never heard anything positive from anyone working in the parking office. Only negative statements.

Comment

Ah yes, write it down. But please do it as efficiently and quickly as a computer printer would. And by the way, supply your own pen and use a napkin. /sarcasm
        A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Working...
        X