This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from LunarDawn!

I thought I would just post a quick hello, since I've been perusing things for a few days. This site is like THERAPY after a long day at work in my lovely grocery store front-end. My girlfriend, who posts under the name ShadedWings, actually told me about the place.

I am addicted to music, mostly identifying with the progressive type with such bands as Dream Theater and Kamelot. But generally speaking, I enjoy music of all types except country and rap. I say addicted because it is a rare thing that I'm NOT listening to some. Even my dreams seem to have developed their very own "sound track" in recent years!

Books are another addiction. Growing up I didn't have access to certain types, due to familial religious intolerance, but I've come to adore the freedom to read whatever I like since getting out from under their roof. My favorite authors now include Mercedes Lackey, Laurell K. Hamilton, Jim Butcher, Diane Duane, JK Rowling, and Kim Harrison.

Finally, I am absolutely and utterly addicted to video games! Online, I play World of Warcraft (Euro-side, despite living in the USA), and apart from it we have large quantities of games for our PS2, NES, N64, Gamecube, and PC.

Hello! Welcome! Have a seat! Jester will mix up a killer drink for ya
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Hey there! Welcome...

Jester, not the bottle you reserve for the SC's, OK?
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
      X