This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Store Finally Get's A Good Secret Shopper

The store I work at does evaluations by Secret Shoppers. Where a shopper is paid to come in and evaluate our customer service, selection, store appearence...etc. Usually you can tell they are written by uptight old women who probably do the job just for the free groceries. But the last report we got was probably from my favorite.
    We used to get reprimanded for laughing and making jokes with customers and employees. I love having a good time, and I hate when a customer with no sense of humor comes in.
    The last secret shopper said she was 'impressed by the amount of fun the employees were having while working'. It made made her 'enjoy the boring task of grocery shopping.'

I'm glad my and my coworkers' sense of humor is finally appreciated.
    --AmericanZero8503--
    Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

I wonder if a new corporate edict will be rolled down from the heavens...

"All employees must enjoy their jobs with grace and good humour, or be immeadiently fired"
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Spiffy McMoron
      I wonder if a new corporate edict will be rolled down from the heavens...

"All employees must enjoy their jobs with grace and good humour, or be immeadiently fired"

That would be the day, sounds like an episode of 'The Office.' I've only seen a few episodes of the British version but I love the American one alot.
      --AmericanZero8503--
      Telling Stories from the Front Line a.k.a Customer Service at a Grocery Store

Comment

About halfway through my time at Chesterfield, Corporate suddenly placed an edict that every store would be secret shopped once a month. I distinctly remember getting our results back one time, and in the description of the associate who helped this particular shopper, was written 'Bright red hair, 6'5". '

Now, we all giggled about that, and som outright guffawed. TK and I were the only ones that tall or even close to that tall in the store. I myself have dirty blonde hair, and TK had brown hair, most of the time. And no one in the store had regular red hair, much less 'Bright red hair'.
        "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Working...
        X