• HYHYBT checking in....

Have
    You
    Had
    Your
    Break
    Today?

Same name, different avatar, about time

vBulletin again, feels like coming home. Thanks for keeping this place going!
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Quoth HYHYBT
    vBulletin again, feels like coming home. Thanks for keeping this place going!
    A couple of us mods talked Raps into it. I felt the moderator options in the last software were somewhat lacking. I was never an admin on VBulletin before, so if I don't appear to be posting much, it's probably because I'm having too much fun with the options.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike
      A couple of us mods talked Raps into it. I felt the moderator options in the last software were somewhat lacking. I was never an admin on VBulletin before, so if I don't appear to be posting much, it's probably because I'm having too much fun with the options.
      Oh, many more shiny buttons. There are a few bells and whistles to deal with, but we look to be getting back online nice and fast.

Couldn't run the place without the mod team, but MadMike has been great with this board software, and GBM is the one who managed to get the server working properly again.

Woo!

Rapscallion, learning

Comment

Quoth HYHYBT
        Have
        You
        Had
        Your
        Break
        Today?
        I always wondered what that stood for.
        "500 bucks, that's almost a million!"