This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But a price tag says...

Bit of a background of new store: There is a huge display of cases of Rockstar 24 oz energy drink, its three for five bucks. (For the cans, not the case, and each case hyas 24 cans). It has a sign that says so. Across the asile is another display of 12 pack Sol beer for $10.88.

I'm at the counter, and see customer grab a case of the rockstar. (a 40 dollar value, rare for people to buy cases, but it does happen. Abiet maybe once a year)

She brings it up, I scan the can 24 times, and tell her the 40+ price.

Her eyes bulge out.

SC: IT SAYS 10 DOLLARS!!

Me: o_O Where???

SC: *Brings up the price tag of the Sol beer, which clearly says SOL 10.88.

She throws it on the counter. "RIght there!!!"

ME: *blinking* "...it says Sol beer, not Rockstar.

SC: *Breathing heavly, and blinking at the sign* "Well... that's false avertisment!!!

ME:

She grabs one can out of the case, and wants it. Its a 1.84 for it. She pays in mostly pennies and nickles, and proclaims the greatest threat the world has ever known. She will no longer shop here.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

*Blink*

*blink. blink blink.*

*blink*

I could understand perhaps if the signs were right next to each ohter- we get that a lot as our offer signs are quite broad and people just see 'NOW £2.00' and don't read the rest- but- across the aisle?
    Deepak Chopra says, "Fear deprives people of choice. Fear shrinks the world into isolated, defensive enclaves. Fear spirals out of control. Fear makes everyday life seem clouded over with danger.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
      She will no longer shop here.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
      I know nothing and I can prove it!

Comment

Oh yes False Advertisement. How dare you say that SOL is $10 when it should really be Rockstar. I don't want to know how she was able to deficate on the scientific method and recieve the theory that: "SOL is $10 on sale; Therefore, Rockstar must be $10 on sale or else it's false advertising."
        It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
        ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Working...
        X