This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerks from the Bookstore.

Passing along what my mother just said to me on the phone.

"The next time someone deliberately shoves over a shelf because I look bored and then acts mad that I'm not grateful to have extra work... I'm just going to punch them. I hate this job."

I kind of hope she does, to be honest. I would have the first time. (This is why I can't work retail....)

Guh?

Ok, that's a call to the cops for vandalism or whatever I can report the asshole for right there.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Your mom is more patient that I. There would be no next time.

Your mom kickz a$$

Comment

Yeah, I was gonna say: a call to the cops for vandalism is in order on that one.

Comment

I'm normally a pretty calm guy but if someone came into my store and did something like that I'd need to be restrained. That guy needs to be arrested, charged, then banned for life from every store in that chain. And I mean "call the cops on sight" banned for life. What a douchebag.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Same type of person who waltzes in a store after an hour long rush when you just get a moment to stop and collect yourself and says "Quiet around here huh? You don't even have to do anything."

Want. To. Kill.

Comment

"I was walkin' through the book store looking for some mags when this clerk looked bored. I was like "Man,you've gotta keep yourself entertained!" So I threw it to the ground!"
              *jedi hand wave* This game works...just not in your system.

Comment

Sounds like a guy I know. He is convinced, convinced that everybody in retail doesn't have enough to do.

I'm just glad he doesn't work as anybody's manager.
                Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 09-30-2010, 09:50 AM. Reason: sense making
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

vandalism and ... attempted battery if there's anyone on the other side of the shelf.

Comment

Working...
                  X