This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctos office Idjit

As I lay in the doctors office waiting room slowly coughing my way to a mucousy death, this idjot walks in.

He walks up to the check in desk and immediately starts acting like hes been there forever. Pacing...standing on tip toes to see if he sees someone, tapping fingers on the desk etc.

There are only 2 desk staff on the weekends and they have to do everything (check in.check outs, phone, scheduling), so admittedly, they were busy.

After a few minutes, someone tells him theyll be right with him. "IM JUST HERE TO PICK UP A PRESCRIPTION!!" he says loudly. Staff responds with "And ill be there when Im done with what im doing here."

So a few minutes pass, and hes just acting generally like an ass...pacing more..flicking the bell, standing on his toes.

Staff comes over: Can I get your name?
    Idjit: Idjit Jones
    Staff: Ok, Mr jones, here you go.
    Idjit: See, now I got a question.

And this asshole goes into what literally turned into a 10 minute question about his medicine...how expensive it was and there is no generic, the doctor said he would put him on something else, did they have samples, can he have another prescription.

The lady behing the counter ....if she could kill someone with her eyeballs, he'd be dead. These were all questions he should have discussed with the doc, b/c said doc was not there on he weekend and if he needed another presciption he would need to make an appt.

I love how he made it sound like a quick request when he KNEW he had questions/issues with the script he was picking up.

I can only hope it was meds to calm him down.

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
      I love how he made it sound like a quick request when he KNEW he had questions/issues with the script he was picking up.
      It's what some people do with their lives.
      Unseen but seeing
      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
      3rd shift needs love, too
      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
      X