X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
    >.>

You know that look where women wear their jeans 4 inches too low and their thong 5 inches too high? Yes, well I saw that on a crackhead tonight pushing a shopping cart. You know what you do when you see a crackhead in a thong pushing a shopping cart go by right?
    You say, "Hi Busbus!"

Eww. I kid, I kid. My thong is safely stowed in my upright pants. Besides, I don't even own a shopping cart.

The rain may have forced me to forgo my sandals but I still refuse to wear pants! ….er…I mean, you know, instead of shorts.
    Ah...you tease.

I refused to wear pants to work today as well, despite the weather (I wore a skirt).

Yay!

Me: "and your name please?"
    SC: "My name is Kristy!"
    ( In a high pitched, bubbly cartoon character sort of Texan cheerleader voice. )
    F*ck. I always get these people first thing in the morning....well before my first coffee has kicked in. Urge to kill rising.....

Me: "and what would you like to order?"
    SC: "raf tem reed pan"
    Me: "……..I'm sorry?"
    SC: "raf team ree pat"
    Me: "….."

…..can I buy a vowel?
    RAFting TEAMmate RE PATriation...??? Friend of Conrad's perhaps? Seriously, this makes so little sense that this was the best that I could up with.

Lost in Translation

The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.
    I apologize. This guy lives in my building. I get stuck in the elevator with him all the freakin' time.....
    -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
    -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine View Post
      That makes no sense. None at all. I can't even begin to figure out what that's supposed to be.
      The correct answer is "Ref Team Red Pant" as the item he ordered was CCM Referee team track pants ( Pants for hockey refs/trainers ). Sadly, we had no red ones in stock so he had to settle for navy. So I was able to crush at least some of his hopes.

( I take my victories where I can get them, no matter how small. )
      Last edited by Gravekeeper; 07-20-2007, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Great now I'm picturing Tinkywinky in a pimp hat and Po has a lady of the night
        How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

The correct answer is "Ref Team Red Pant" as the item he ordered was CCM Referee team track pants ( Pants for hockey refs/trainers ). Sadly, we had no red ones in stock so he had to settle for navy. So I was able to crush at least some of his hopes.
          Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe I should've looked at the catalog.

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
          Do I even want to know what Laa Laa is doing?
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Crackwhore, the Green one can be the John of the scenario or a vice cop.
            Last edited by Soulstealer; 07-20-2007, 03:42 PM.
            How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

[QUOTE=Gravekeeper;160364
              Me: "and your name please?"
              SC: "My name is Kristy!"
              ( In a high pitched, bubbly cartoon character sort of Texan cheerleader voice. )
              [/QUOTE]

"Save the cheerleader, save the world." It's all down to you Gravekeeper.
              "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

The rain may have forced me to forgo my sandals but I still refuse to wear pants!
                *ear-perks* Really?

….er…I mean, you know, instead of shorts.
                *droops* Aww... you tease!

But still.... GK = all shorts, all the time... *giggle*

Lost in Translation

The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.
                Ah, give that one to me. I'm the official "unintelligible mumble" descrambler here at the office. The CAR (Coworker Across the Room) is always giving me people she can't understand because I can almost always decipher their bizarre ramblings.

Quoth kenny4269 View Post
                </lurk>
                "I find your lack of faith pants disturbing."
                <lurk>
                Check it out. You caused a de-lurking with your lack of pants.

I'd be more worried about knowing the names of them, myself....

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  I'd be more worried about knowing the names of them, myself....

^-.-^
                  When the teletubbies were popular my brothers and cousin were old enough for it to be an age appropriate show. There's an age gap between them and me and the names of the the teletubbies are forever burnt in my mind. Some times it requires some prodding. (Green one is Dipsy)

Comment

I have a friend that was forced to watch hours and hours of Strawberry Shortcake during his teen years, because the boss of the shop he worked at had a pre-teen niece that my friend ended up having to essentially babysit at the store.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

The rain may have forced me to forgo my sandals but I still refuse to wear pants! ….er…I mean, you know, instead of shorts.
                      Why, oh why do you feel the need to tease us so?!

Quoth DGoddess View Post
                      Join the club.

I'm now seeing images of a Teletubby wearing a pink camo thong
                      Thanks a lot. I'm trying to stop and you're not helping!

(And OT: DGoddess did you know that the subject of your sig is on NCIS? Somebody asked what Ducky looked like when he was younger and "Ilya Kuryakin" was the answer! )

Quoth kenny4269 View Post
                      </lurk>
                      "I find your lack of faith pants disturbing."
                      <lurk>
                      Yes, but the GK fanpack doesn't, as evidenced by myself, Becky, and Andara! (Is that heavy breathing I hear in the background? I knew there was a reason I called Darth Vader the "intergalactic obscene phone call"!)

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                      Wait, that was GK???!!! Now I need watch it all again!
                      Last edited by Pagan; 07-20-2007, 11:30 PM.
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth Pagan View Post
                        (And OT: DGoddess did you know that the subject of your sig is on NCIS? Somebody asked what Ducky looked like when he was younger and "Ilya Kuryakin" was the answer! )
                        But of course . . . who else?

The quote for my sig in question comes from a fanfic piece written by Yours Truly. It's the sequel to "Return of the Man From U.N.C.L.E."
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                          Awwww, you beat me to it!
                          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Quoth JustADude View Post
                            Awwww, you beat me to it!
                            My TV fu is strong.
                            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Crackwhore
                              Interesting to know. Thanks for keeping me informed.

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              I'd be more worried about knowing the names of them, myself...
                              I never claimed to be a normal person.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                              X