This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth PepperElf View Post
    if it's an ... intimate... accident, most likely the panties would also be soiled too
    Well, the OP did say he wasn't sure whether she was wearing those either.

I do remember once in high school when the zipper of my fly busted. I didn't shuck off my trousers and wander about in my BVDs, I borrowed a needle and thread from a teacher and sewed the damn thing shut. It was enough to get me home, at least.

Comment

I saw the thread title and had "Pants on the Ground" go through my head.

Read the thread, find out it's something decidedly different. Oh my. How embarrassing.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Who does that?
        Lots of young women between the ages of 14 and 29, if I can judge by what I see around town. And the ironic thing is, they're always tugging the shirts down and the pants (if they're wearing any) up, and it usually makes no difference. I've seen a lot more than I want to of total strangers who were wearing fashions that are apparently designed by part-time nudists.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

I remember when I was still in high school in the late '80s, we had a concert recital.

One of the other flautists was wearing a dress so short that it came down about as far as the OP's sighting's shirt. Considering how the stage is raised for concerts, I'm certain she totally flashed her panties at everyone in the audience.

She was a total tart, tho, so nobody was really surprised.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I think she was at my Mall last week, but wearing a barely-there mini-dress... One of the Cleaners was sure happy while he was cleaning near her! She definitly was going au'natural...
            "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

I have had to borrow friend's clothes while at school, for various reasons.
              Well, some of my friends only wear tiny skirts like that, but hey it was in my size and my pants were completely ruined (Thank you art teacher for dumping a bucket of water on me while I was bleeding. My tan pants now look like I killed a tiger in them.
              So yeah, I had to spend most of the day in a tiny skirt and tried not to bend over or anything all day. Luckily my friend (now husband ) knew what was going on and he and his buddies all helped me with my locker and getting to class and whatnot.
              One of them even gave me a pair of shorts he kept as spare in his locker, in case he forgot gym clothes. I about ripped his locker open when I found out about that, I had spent three hours and lunch in a tiny skirt...
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

I'm sure many of you have seen the commercial: http://www.iwearnopants.com/ (the song was written by a friend of mine, who is the leader of The Poxy Boggards.)
                I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

battle cry of the proud and pantless: You canna put the breeks on a highland man!

Comment

way back in grade school (mid 1970's) we had an all school concert. now this was at a Catholic school so the girls were required to wear "jumpers" with a white shirt

here is a close example
                    http://www.catholicsupply.com/uniforms/ujump.html

but ours were more like bib overalls with a skirt. over the shoulder straps that buttoned in front.

well right before the concert some of the "older" girls decided to "tape up" their hemline on the skirts. now as the stage for the concert was raised about 6 feet of of the floor not much was left to the imagination when that group came out on stage.

for a couple of year there was a dress code requirement that ALL girls had to wear regular shorts under their skirts cause some horny "just coming into puberity" guys just might try and look up the girls skirts.

as an aside I grew up in the 60's. this meant that mini and micro-mini skits were the fashion at the time. and like the OP I saw (at a young age) more than a few pantyhose covered butt cheeks jiggling around the street.
                    I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                    -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Quoth Racket_Man View Post
                      way back in grade school (mid 1970's) we had an all school concert. now this was at a Catholic school so the girls were required to wear "jumpers" with a white shirt

here is a close example
                      http://www.catholicsupply.com/uniforms/ujump.html
                      Hm, I had #175, and #184 in plaids 37 and 93, and also the basic kilt skirt in plaid 56, culottes for gym class in all of the plaids, all worn with the basic peter pan collar blouse in white, pink, pastel blue, pastel green and light yellow, and white tee shirt for with the culottes for gym.

I have to admit, I really like uniforms at school, it does tend to decrease the clique through clothing a lot. Especially if they mandate skirt length as *where* on the leg it falls to instead of letting it just be whatever length. Though at one school I went to girls wore the same black or navy slacks and school polo shirts the boys did =)
                      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

the first picture on the site looks like what i had to wear back in the early 80s. well for the jumper that is. we had blouses with rounded collar points to go with them.

the guys had to wear shirts & ties or turtlenecks.

and plaid 90 looks similar.

Comment

Quoth LillFilly View Post
                          One of the Cleaners was sure happy while he was cleaning near her! She definitly was going au'natural...
                          How reflective is a wet floor?

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
                            I Especially if they mandate skirt length as *where* on the leg it falls to instead of letting it just be whatever length. Though at one school I went to girls wore the same black or navy slacks and school polo shirts the boys did =)
                            the schools I went to mandated the hemline of the skirt was at the knee or slightly above but not higher than 2 (maybe 3) inches above the knee. and the shoes were the old saddle shoes for some reason

the guys had to wear dress slacks dress shirts dress shoes (semi-shined for OBVIOUS reasons again those horny boys :lol) and some sort of tie (bow or long) either tied or clip on
                            Last edited by Racket_Man; 09-26-2010, 07:06 AM.
                            I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                            -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

depends on if you're buffing the floor i think...?
                              or if they have to bend over to pick up the bucket and get a peek

Comment

My sister's school was loose about uniform regulations, so most of the girls had their skirts hemmed to the "within 4 inches of the knee", and then rolled their waistband of their kilts. For concerts, however, the teachers would remind everyone that they couldn't roll the kilts. Which is a real problem for the girls who never bothered to get their kilts hemmed, and just rolled them for length. (I don't understand how they could live with this. And seriously: how do they not know how to hem?)

Comment

Working...
                                X