Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm scarred for life now, thanks NSFW (gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm scarred for life now, thanks NSFW (gross)

I was in the local office supply store picking up a few things. I see two males and 1 overweight (important) female at the end of one isle. A few minute later one of the males stops me.

M1: I have question?
    Me: I don't work here.
    M1: I know.
    Me: uh, ok.
    M1: "steve" <points at M2> thinks this it's wrong.
    M2: Yeah, "sally" <points at female> say it's wrong to have sex doggy style while smearing cheese cake in her fat rolls but ok if you do it is missionary.
    F: cake and doggy is just wrong, "steve"
    M1: what do you think?
    Me: uh, um, i don't know.

I high tailed it to the check out, with half my stuff paid and left.

Unfortunately that was the reaction they were going for. . Which is just..I have no ... I got nothing.

*offers cookies and chocolate*
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

*whimpers* Oh the images... *borrows brain bleach* Poor you.

Comment

I believe I would have said something like... "cheese cake, well I suppose but only if it's blueberry, anything else would just be wrong. in missionary it's strawberry, and don't ask when to use chocolat4e cheese cake<evil grin>"
        but then again I work in an adult store and have become inured to almost everything... almost
        It's a tough row to hoe, and I'm just the Joe to hoe it.

Comment

Quoth TheMike View Post
          but then again I work in an adult store and have become inured to almost everything... almost
          A bit but I'd love to hear some stories....
          The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Knowing me, I would turn to hubby and ask him what he thinks.
            But, only because he tends to follow up every phrase with "Sounds like my first time."
            Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
            http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
              Wouldn't that be the ON topic?
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I'd be appalled at the waste of food. You just know some of it is going to be smeared on the sheets and then you not only can't eat it, you also have extra scrubbing to do of the sheets.

There's this chocolate sauce that hardens up pretty fast though... you could make little nipple kisses or something.
                How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth fireheart17 View Post
                  I'm working upto a good first post.. lately its just been too busy.
                  It's a tough row to hoe, and I'm just the Joe to hoe it.

Comment

Poor cheesecake... to be abused that way....

Oh, and can I please borrow the brain bleach from someone? Thanks!
                    "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth TheMike View Post
                      I'm working upto a good first post.. lately its just been too busy.
                      That's.....mildly disturbing. But hilarious at the same time!
                      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                        M2: Yeah, "sally" <points at female> say it's wrong to have sex doggy style while smearing cheese cake in her fat rolls but ok if you do it is missionary.
                        [BG] I just bought a lot of stock in Brain Bleach, Inc. [/BG]

I depends on wthether or not they plan on eating that cheesecake afterwards.

Unless they're talking about the other kind of cheesecake.
                        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                          [BG] I just bought a lot of stock in Brain Bleach, Inc. [/BG]

I depends on wthether or not they plan on eating that cheesecake afterwards.
                          *twitch*

"Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
                            M1: "steve" <points at M2> thinks this it's wrong.
                            F: cake and doggy is just wrong, "steve"
                            M1: what do you think?
                            "I think she can do better than either of you two pathetic losers."
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth Soulstealer View Post
                              There's this chocolate sauce that hardens up pretty fast though... you could make little nipple kisses or something.
                              That stuff only hardens when it hits something cold (like ice cream) so i'm not sure how well that'd work. Interesting idea, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X