Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm scarred for life now, thanks NSFW (gross)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RestaurantDude View Post
    That stuff only hardens when it hits something cold (like ice cream) so i'm not sure how well that'd work. Interesting idea, though.
    SO...if the room were cold enough, and the skin were also cold (Hey it gets COLD here in Michigan...) would it work? Because if not there's always candymaking chocolate, low melt temp (like I can stick my finger in it low) and it gets nice and hard.
    Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
    http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Karma Sutra: Lover's Edible Body Paints

it comes in a variety of flavors: chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and others i'm sure...
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        "I think she can do better than either of you two pathetic losers."
        This . . . is the perfect response. Bravo!

Comment

it's only kinky the first time
          there's some people with issues that medication, therapy or a baseball bat just can't cure

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
            (Hey it gets COLD here in Michigan...)
            Not today. Not where I was. I was roasting while selling drink tickets tonight at the harvest festival by me.

So what area of the hand are you located in?
            "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
              Not today. Not where I was. I was roasting while selling drink tickets tonight at the harvest festival by me.

Here! *points*
              I live in Western Handland, out in the woods...I think the closest big town is Muskegon? I dunno, I never go there.
              Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
              http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth zombiequeen View Post
                Here! *points*
                I live in Western Handland, out in the woods...I think the closest big town is Muskegon? I dunno, I never go there.
                So... out by Remus? Or not... that's west of Mt Pleasant. I used to go to school in Allendale so I'm used to the GR section of WestHandland, but less familiar with the Muskegon area.

I live in Southeastern Handland... *points* not far from Detroit.
                "Good morning, and in case I don't see ya, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!" - The Truman Show

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                  I depends on wthether or not they plan on eating that cheesecake afterwards.
                  Potential for during, surely?

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth bardicwench View Post
                    I had heard about Michigan natives pointing to their hands while giving directions, but never could figure out what the deal was. This explains it.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                    X