This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Three Couples

There are three couples who are trying to join an exclusive church. One is an elderly couple married well over 50 years, another is in their middle ages, have been married for nearly 20 years, and the third is a newlywed couple.

The pastor explains to them in their church about a test they must pass in order to join this exclusive church. He says "You must abstain from making love for 2 months. If you can do this, you will be granted entry into this church."

So, 2 months go by and the three couples are back in the pastor's office. He asks what was the result of their test. The elderly couple had no problems passing, so they were granted membership. The middle aged couple said "Well, it was hard, at times we were very close to making love, but we made a pact, and made it the whole 2 months.

"Congratulations," said the pastor. "And what about you?"

The newlywed man said "We made it 2 weeks. I'm sorry pastor, but one day my wife bent over to pick up a bucket of paint and I just couldn't control myself, I had to have her right then and there, so I did."

The pastor said "I'm sorry to hear that young man, but unfortunately you are not allowed in this church."

The man says "That's okay, we're not allowed in Home Depot anymore either."
Working...
X