Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like Gallagher stand-up act, selling the classic Sledge-O-Matic!

No one has answered mine from page 3 yet...
    "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
      "I'm gonna barbecue yo @$$ in molasses!"
      Smokey and the Bandit

"I can't lie to you about your chances, but... you have my sympathies."
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
        "I don't care if she did put an ice cube in your underwear! Girls will do that. You mustn't hit her with the dog! Now until I get back, you're the man of the house. Yes, I know Mommy thinks she is, but you really are!"
        Mash. Henry to his son on the phone.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

hopefully I wont get in trouble for this one
          "Are we awake? We're not sure, are we black? Yes we are. Then we are awake and we are very puzzled."
          Sorry its a whole conversation
          ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

"Are we awake? We're not sure, are we black? Yes we are. Then we are awake and we are very puzzled."
            Blazing Saddles

----------
            “Without pain, how could we know joy?' This is an old argument in the field of thinking about suffering and its stupidity and lack of sophistication could be plumbed for centuries but suffice it to say that the existence of broccoli does not, in any way, affect the taste of chocolate.”
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

Time for an easy one.

"You'd best un-fuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!"
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

EricKei - Drill Sergeant from Full Metal Jacket (R Lee Ermy)

Also seems no-one has gotten mine back on Page 2.

This is only part of the quote, but too much more will give it away I think....
                "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself....."
                "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
                Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Definitely "Dirty" Harry Calahan (Clint Eastwood) in the first "Dirty Harry" movie.

Quoth ApolloSZ View Post
                  Also seems no-one has gotten mine back on Page 2.
                  "The 13th Warrior"? Someone did guess it, though, but they named the book it was based on.
                  Last edited by El Pollo Guerrera; 11-27-2016, 05:28 AM.
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Ah I missed that. I knew there was a book but didn't know the title, so was looking for the Movie name. And yes, Dirty Harry. Told y'all it was easy I'll give you guys another one then. Slightly more obscure.

"No flag no country! These are the rules I've just made up."
                    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Eddie Izzard
                      ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

Correct. New one then:

"You think you know bad, huh? You're a F------ CHOIR BOY compared to me! A CHOIR BOY"

Comment

Should we maybe have a little recap post to see which ones haven't been got yet before they disappear into the wild blue yonder?

And...highly appropriate for CS...

'The people you work with are people you were just thrown together with. You know, you don't know them, it wasn't your choice, and yet you spend more time with them then you do your friends or your family. But probably all you've got in common is the fact that you walk around on the same bit of carpet for 8 hours a day.'
                          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                          X