Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This month's parade of dimwitted villains...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This month's parade of dimwitted villains...

Featuring some characters who probably should have obeyed the rules and stayed at home because they appear to have caught the stupid virus...

Mr.A was jailed after admitted burglary,theft of a vehicle and driving whilst disqualified. Identity was not an issue-after Mr.A had crashed one vehicle,he got out to inspect the damage,whereupon the image of his face was captured on the vehicle's dashcam

A man has been arrested and faces 10 years in jail for smuggling 26 tons of dried shark fins worth £1 million after they were found at Hong Kong on a container ship from Ecuador. According to customs, the X-ray showed nothing suspicious, but their eye was caught by the declaration form where amongst the contents listed-in Spanish-some meticulously accurate person had written 'parts from endangered animals.'

Two people are being questioned by police after they were seen behaving suspiciously near a left luggage facility. When their luggage was searched,part of a torso was discovered packed into a suitcase. According to police 'they could not give a reason(and I'm assuming it would have to be a phenomenally good one ) to account for its presence there'

And two men have been charged with an attempted terrorist attack at Barcelona airport after a car was driven into the doors at high speed and the occupants fled into the food court. Capture was made much easier by the fact that due to the lockdown,apart from security staff, the airport was completely empty at the time
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

And there's a lovely group of people who really need to find another line of work.

Do they know who wrote in "parts of endangered animals" on that customs form? If it was one of the criminals, perhaps he (I assume it's a 'he') could get a few days off his sentence for his honesty ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Stupid criminal stories are great. They make me feel a lot better about my own mental glitches.
      "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Yeah, no matter how badly you've screwed up, at least you're not THAT guy.

Comment

As my PI husband likes to say, "Criminals are not only cowardly and superstitious, they're stupid"
          My son thinks I'm Lucifer Morningstar. I'm not sure he's wrong.

Comment

Quoth YamiNoHime View Post
            As my PI husband likes to say, "Criminals are not only cowardly and superstitious, they're stupid"
            (Well, the ones we catch...)
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

I live not far from a police station. Apparently, last night a drunk driver decided to make life a little easier for them. She crashed her car right in front of said station. A few signs and lights got whomped, but no injuries.
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
              X