Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Book Club: What Suggestions For The April Book?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feed is a Political Thriller disguised as a zombie novel. It is not particularly graphic and gory. yes there are some exhilerating scenes. at least dont give up till your 100 pages in.
    Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
    Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
    Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Okay. I'll grant at least 100 pages.
      My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Thank you. If It does get too intense for you, Please feel free to stop, but there are not a lot of blood and guts. I am unsure what sets you off, but I hope you enjoy it.
        Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?

Comment

It's the suspense actually. I can completely freak myself out by guessing what's going on and happening next and then i can't sleep because I'm too freaked out. Blood and guts just make me feel sick, but don't necessarily freak me out.

So...I've watched 13 Ghosts and felt sick but watched it, but I can't watch any variation of House on Haunted Hill. I've read Stephen King's The Stand and the first book of the Dark Tower books, but can't read his horror novels.

I'm weird.
          My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

I have a friend who when he reads a Dresden Files book actually CANNOT Stop reading until Harry and Company are Safe.

Which means he has to read the entire book in 1 sitting.

You are not that weird.

Comment

Hiya folkses. Since I'm having issues getting myself on the right schedule in the middle of the month, I'm changing my dates around so that, right at the beginning of a month, the prior poll will close, the new title is chosen, and the discussion for the prior book begins.

So, that means we have until the end of the month to read Feed. Just to let everybody know. Oh, and the question for what to read next is already up. Once I get those titles, the poll begins for real.

Comment

Means I have to go back looking for it. Classes are done so I can go visit the library again, yay!
                My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Working...
                X