X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lookit those BLUE eyes! he's so pretty!
    I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

So cute!!!!
      "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

He's soooo cuuuuuuute! What a doll!!
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! He's too sweet!!
          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Thanks, everyone. He's currently crashed next to me on the couch. Love these kitten-comas. He's very quiet & peaceful when he's asleep. When he's not...look out.
            That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

That's how my now-deceased tabby looked as a kitten. Do yourself a favor and enure your new feline to grooming now--he'll look gorgeous as an adult cat.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

SQUEE! New kitten!

I love red tabby cats, they are always so friendly. Your new kitten is just gorgeous, and these pics are fantastic (you might want to send one to The Daily Kitten).

taxguykarl is right; get him a good brush or comb, learn how to groom him so he enjoys it, and frequent brushings/combings will have him looking very handsome as he gets older.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
                X