This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George Takei's New Cologne...

"If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

I love it!

Comment

Bahwahaha! That guy never runs out of awesomeness.

Comment

I'd buy it!!!!
        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

A fan put that together, and now he wants to make it happen.

I love having him on my Facebook feed.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Wonderful. I think that they should go ahead and do it. He always struck me as having a hell of a sense of humor, and this just goes to show he does!

Hm, I see it having a crisp light scent, nothing musky or dark. Sort of like Calandre for men.
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Here is that fan's bandwidth log:

http://ergh.org/misc/bumped.png

He's going to get quite a bill for that awesome idea...

Comment

He should totally do it! I keep hearing his voice repeating "eau my" over and over again...

Comment

George Takei rocks I have him on my Facebook friends list and I follow him on Twitter, lol.
                  "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
                    He should totally do it! I keep hearing his voice repeating "eau my" over and over again...
                    Ha! Me too!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
                      For sure!
                      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                        A fan put that together, and now he wants to make it happen.

I love having him on my Facebook feed.

^-.-^

Ditto - betwen him and Wil Wheaton, I'm always laughing when I log on FB!!!!
                        The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Working...
                        X